Author Topic: Fsx default scenary bug? Pleas help!!  (Read 3870 times)

Will1012

Fsx default scenary bug? Pleas help!!
« on: November 12, 2012, 10:56:08 am »
Hi all.

Im playing: FSX

I have this problem when i starts a flight everything is working perfect until i  i can see the arrival airport and that there is no buildings in the airport, only gate-arms!?!?!?
When im taxing in to get is the same as before, i can only se gate-arms no buildings. But today when i set the parking brakes at the "gate"(no buildings so i can't call it a gate) i wondered if it was the same at another airport, so i changed airport and yes, there was only gate-arms, no building. then i have some uk200 scenary, so switched to Gatwick uk2000 scenary, and there was no problem with that scenary?
I think there is something wrong with the defaults scenary.

I have sp1 and sp2.

Please help!!!! i'm very frustrated!

Thank you

BRGD.
William Bjoern (vatsim user)

Will1012

Re: Fsx default scenary bug? Pleas help!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 10:58:27 am »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 11:03:21 am »
No buildings at a *default* airport can't possibly caused by anything related to our products and surely not GSX, since the only thing that can make a default scenery to disappear, it's another scenery .BGL and GSX installs no new BGLs at all.

Most likely, you have sceneries in conflict for your area OR you set your Scenery Complexity level too low, and on middle-levels, jetways don't appear, and on lowest levels, buildings disappear too.

Will1012

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 06:00:24 pm »
Hey virtuali. 
Thanks for reply.

Do you Think it could be another problem?? Maybe fsx.cfg?? Or orbx??
I can't understand why it's happening.
Regards
William

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 03:14:34 pm »
With so much good payware and freeware out there, why are you flying into default airports?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock