Author Topic: HELP WITH FSDREAMTEAM...  (Read 2781 times)

mrtipatoe

HELP WITH FSDREAMTEAM...
« on: October 30, 2012, 11:42:50 pm »
I love FSX, however, I've been having a problem access the site to redownload my ware, I click on the link and all I get is Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection., Ive tried every thing, I need so   me help, the link http://store.esellerate.net/support, doesnt seem to be working...help Ron R! :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: HELP WITH FSDREAMTEAM...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 11:57:53 pm »
First, I don't see how this has anything to do with the Vancouver preview. So, although you originally posted your message in the wrong "Vancouver Backdoor" section, I'm moving it in the correct section.

In any case, I also don't understand why you are posting in the forum, when I've replied to you multiple times via email. Posting a question twice on different places, will only result in increasing our support effort for nothing, because you are already being replied to via email.

As I've already told you via email, that link works, and nobody has reported problems with it so far so, the problem is surely on your end. Either your ISP is blocking Esellerate domain (no reason why it should, but maybe that's the case) OR you have installed a firewall or internet security program that is mis-configured to block some domains, when it shouldn't.

Also, as I've already told you via email, we do NOT run that website, (your subject is also misleading, since it should say "can't access the *Esellerate* website", rather than "help with fsdreamteam"), it's an Esellerate website, and it's the same support page used by many hundreds of different developers (even not flightsim-related) and many thousands of customers, and we never had an problem with it and nobody ever reported a problem accessing it, also considering that it runs on many servers at the same time so, it's extremely unlikely they would be all down at the same time. And, they surely are not down now.

But as I've also told you via email, since that it's a site run by Esellerate, not FSDT, you should contact Esellerate support at

support@esellerate.net

Posting the same error you posted here.