Author Topic: Bergen-Flesland (FSX)?  (Read 4655 times)

Nils

Bergen-Flesland (FSX)?
« on: June 24, 2008, 08:35:12 pm »
Hi,
i'm interested in Bergen-Flesland (1.01?), but i'm not sure if it is already working with XPack without any problems and i already bought Zurich (1.3) and i'm also not sure if i can install Bergen-Flesland after Zurich because of the different add-on managers.
And does the Cloud9 add-on manager now also allow Paypal?
I'm using FSX+XPack+Ultimate terrain EuropeX.. and thousand other add-ons, but Xpack and UTX seem to me the critical ones.

Thanks in advance!

Nils

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bergen-Flesland (FSX)?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 08:43:39 pm »
The latest version of Bergen works with SP2 or Acceleration Pack, you just need to install this fix, after installing the scenery:

http://www.virtualisoftware.com/binaries/enbr_sp2_fix.zip

There's no "Cloud9" version of the Addon Manager, the Addon Manager is just one, and it's ours, Cloud9 is just using it under license. If you check the download link at Cloud9 website, you'll see it's pointing back to here. Previously, Cloud9 used its own installer, but we agreed it didn't make much sense, since files are the same anyway: it should be better for users is the installer is just one.

However, even if the Addon Manager is just the same, each publisher/product can offer different options, like different trial time, different activation policy, and different payment. In this case Cloud9 products do not support the "Buy on Web / PayPal" option like ours so, that option will be unavailable.

Nils

Re: Bergen-Flesland (FSX)?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 10:09:16 pm »
Many thanks for your quick reply!
I tested the scenery and unfortunately i saw very bad flickering of the runway and taxiway markings.
So, i will wait until Cloud9 allows paypal and hopefully will fix the flickering.
I will buy KORD instead.
Thanks again!