Author Topic: Next GSX Update  (Read 5046 times)

cowings1588

Next GSX Update
« on: October 26, 2012, 07:07:40 am »
Just wondering couple things for the next GSX update.. By the way when will be the next update ??

Just a couple things I thought of for the next update..

1)  Push Back Straight Option - mentioned before

2) New Idea may have been mentioned before but not sure so I'll mention it, don't have to be visible but would be nice to have but atleast have a cleaning crew show up to clean our plane after passangers get off..

have couple options you can set for them in both the settings where you can set there time limit but by default the Turn around Clean would be anywhere from 3-5 mins depending on aircraft & Last option would be Terminator Cleaning which would be more detail cleaning would run longer than the quick turn cleaning which in real life would be 25 mins or 30 mins depending on aircraft but I know you got set to like sec in the game.. The other place you see the option but has nothing to do with there time setting is when you select the cleaners just telling them which kind of cleaning there going to do whether its Turn Around clean where there just picking up garbage & straightening up the seatbelts to giving the lavs a quick once over & maybe quicky running a vacuum or dust buster over the carpet. 2nd option of course would be the Over Night Cleaning on the Terminators where there doing more detail work like vacuuming, wiping down the tray tables, replenshing safety cards, & doing more thourough job than they would on the turn arounds..  If we do see them at all it will be them driving up in cleaning truck or van on capt side of plane & either pulling up to back door on that side or showing up in minivan & going up the airstars or jetway if jetway is available with there cleaning supplies, rest of the time you hear chatter of them talking amongst themselves, vacuum running in the back ground, spray spraying & garbage bags snapping as they open them...  AES had cleaning crew, I think GSX needs to have a cleaning crew too if possible..

Thats my couple ideas... 
COA
Bill

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Next GSX Update
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 03:00:42 pm »
I think the lack of updates is because they're trying to finish Vancouver.  Think Umberto said that deicing was next up.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 03:49:05 pm »
Ohh ok, Cool, Perfect timing for De-icing were coming in on that time of Year.. Yea not worried about when it will be, just curious if I had missed the last update because all summer long I have been doing other things & hadn't been keeping up with my flying & now getting back into it, so I was just curious if I had missed an update & thats why I was asking..

COA
Bill

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 06:18:46 pm »
Been a while since the last live update, but just start a flight.  Between the addon manager and live updater, you'll find out if anything is outdated.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 03:02:37 pm »
Yea, I've been flying again.. Didn't really mean to be gone from it as long as I was.. I was just going to take a month off then get back flying but then 1 month turn to all summer with things I had going on..  lol 

Glad to be back flying again though..   Flying this morning from DEN-IAH.. Going back Home to my home hub.. Then in couple days plan on doing a Orlando Trip.. 

Where was your last trip, last time you flew sir ?  Who do you mainly fly for ?
COA
Bill

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 04:10:56 pm »
I fly more GA than tubes, my last tube flight was in the default 737 flying for Pacifica, left Chicago O'Hare for McCarren out in Vegas.  I had previously flown into O'Hare from Philadelphia by way of Boston.