Author Topic: Doors with PMDG B737NGX  (Read 3649 times)

kitty.hawk

Doors with PMDG B737NGX
« on: October 23, 2012, 12:38:29 am »
GSX says upon boarding: Waiting for your action:open Cargo AFT....
I opened the doors with the PMDG FMC on page 2. The main entry doors work fine.
The cargo doors are open but nothing happens. In fact I am not able to abort this action. What did I wrong??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Doors with PMDG B737NGX
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 09:59:10 am »
Nobody reported this problem so far, lots of users use GSX with the NGX, and the door detection hasn't change from the first release (unless PMDG made an update and change the doors variables right now).

Are you sure the door is really open, or you just clicked on it, but it hasn't opened, because by turning off the airplane, you lost electrics/hydraulics to operate it ?

kitty.hawk

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 10:39:39 am »
In the picture attached you can see the cargo doors wide open and the GSX request to open it. APU is running. Passengers are debording via stairs (which works).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 11:22:20 am »
Doesn't happen here, see the attached picture, both conveyor belts are raised, boarding is working and the waiting messages are gone.

Be sure you are not using a GSX.CFG you created that has modified the custom doors checks: using the "Reset" option of the GSX airplane configuration editor ( select the "Discard all customizations" option ) will revert to the configuration provided by GSX.

kitty.hawk

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 05:26:14 pm »
Thanks guys,
that hint worked and I am happy.