Author Topic: Problem with GSX!  (Read 5151 times)

THPS

Problem with GSX!
« on: October 22, 2012, 03:04:17 pm »
I am with a problem.

The cart mat doesn´t is appearing. Only bagagge trucks.  ???

I re-installed the GSX setup and addon manager, but doesn´t worked.

This is happening in all airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with GSX!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:39:09 pm »
As explained in countless of other threads, when you report something, ALWAYS include ALL the following information:

- The airplane used

- The airport used

- The gate used

- The GSX operation that was selected.

THPS

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 09:37:03 pm »
As explained in countless of other threads, when you report something, ALWAYS include ALL the following information:

- The airplane used

- The airport used

- The gate used

- The GSX operation that was selected.

Ok. Virtuali. :-[

The airplane is the 737-800 default.
The airport: all airports (The problem happened in all airports that used until today).
The gate: Also happens in either gate.
When I select "Bording" and "Unloading" operations, only the baggage trucks appears. They goes until cargo doors, but nothing happens. The carts mat and "baggage´s man" doesn´t appears.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 09:42:59 pm »
When I select "Bording" and "Unloading" operations, only the baggage trucks appears. They goes until cargo doors, but nothing happens. The carts mat and "baggage´s man" doesn´t appears.

If it happens, everywhere and with a default airplane too, then it's sure it's not a GSX problem but, instead, a problem with your video card setting.

- First try to reset your video driver settings to default. Be sure you don't use "Transparency Antialiasing" (or "Adaptive Anti-aliasing" ), as explained on the scenery manual.

- If that doesn't work, try to update your video driver too.

- If that doesn't work, try to reset your %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG file, to have FSX rebuild a new one with default settings, be sure you have the "Advanced Animation" option enabled.

- Be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak to the FSX.CFG, you can enabled it with the Addon Manager too.

THPS

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 01:26:55 am »
Virtuali,

I followed all your tips, but doesn´t worked.

So, I resolved re-install the addonManager.

I dowloaded the last version from the site and re-installed.

After this, the baggage_loader appeared, but doesn´t have animation.

The baggage_loader goes until cargo doors, but the mat doesn´t connects on the aircraft and the man doesn´t move.

I listen the sounds and the baggages appears instantly inside of the baggage_train.

The others animations work well, like: marshaller and push-back´s man, cargo train...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:17:34 am by THPS »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 02:21:32 am »
I listen the sounds and the baggages appears instantly inside of the baggage_train.

I can only repeat and confirm, this doesn't happen. If it happens to you, it means that either you haven't done the things I've suggested in my previous post, or you are doing something wrong.

Are you SURE you are installing the current version of GSX ? Try to download and install the full GSX installer.

Also, as explained in many other threads in the forum, FSX turns off all animations after a certain distance so, if your viewpoint is either too far OR your zoom level is too wide, you won't see the animation.

THPS

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 02:38:31 am »
Virtuali,

The my gsx_fsx_setup version is 1.0.0.0 and setup_addonmanagerX version is 2.9.0.4.

I will download the last gsx_fsx_setup version and install them.

Virtuali I want to reaffirm that all the others animations are working!!! Only baggage_loader doesn´t work.

If the problem would be the video card or video drive, neither simulations would be working.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 02:50:34 am »
The my gsx_fsx_setup version is 1.0.0.0 and setup_addonmanagerX version is 2.9.0.4.

Well, you are using the FIRST released version, no wonder it doens't work, we had plenty of updates in the meantime and, if you missed one, it's possible you are missing vehicles.

If the problem would be the video card or video drive, neither simulations would be working.

You are assuming too much: not all animations are the same, and not all depends on vertex shaders, so they are possibly more exposed to potentials issues with the video card. And beside, if I told you that MIGHT be a video card problem, please assume that it MIGHT be correct.

But now that you said you are using GSX 1.00, I believe that's the main problem.

THPS

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 03:04:55 am »
Virtuali, it´s working now!!!

The problem was the older version setup.

I dowloaded and installed the new version: 1.7.4.0.

Thanks.