Author Topic: Strange interaction  (Read 2529 times)

jb747

Strange interaction
« on: October 13, 2012, 12:19:19 am »
I have run into a vary strange interaction between FSX and the FSDreamteam scenery for both Las Vegas and Los Angeles.  At either airport, a continuous sound that almost sounds like a truck can be heard, even with all engines shut down, all of the sound sliders in FSX reset to zero, and the AI sliders all at zero.  The sounds builds over time in volume which almost sounds like a feedback loop of some kind.

When the addon scenery is uninstalled the issue disappears.  When reinstalled the issue returns.

I am running default FSX scenery for this application with the only addons being FEX for clouds, UT2 for traffic and the two referenced airports for LAX and LAS.  Nothing else has ever been loaded on.

There are no scenery interactions at all.  Just the audio issue.  I'm at a total loss as to what could be causing this.

Jon

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Strange interaction
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 01:52:02 pm »
That seems like an AI ground vehicle created by the scenery, so it's normal that some extra truck sound will be heard but, and it's normal that should rise in volume, but only if the vehicle is actually closing to your position.

But it surely doesn't do any "feedback", and of course nobody else reported this.