Author Topic: Trouble at MHTG  (Read 3097 times)

guswhite3

Trouble at MHTG
« on: October 05, 2012, 06:38:42 pm »
Does anyone know what causes this error (jpg attached below)? It has only occured for me when flying into MHTG. It does not happen at any other airport that I have found and it is not aircraft dependent.

Error Text: The addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart. Details can be found in C:/.... Please download anmd install the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager from http://www.fsdreamteam.com ... (which I have done)

Thanks,
Gus White
UAL1169
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 06:56:31 pm by guswhite3 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trouble at MHTG
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 08:11:39 pm »
It has only occured for me when flying into MHTG. It does not happen at any other airport that I have found and it is not aircraft dependent.

That error message is a generic one but, if it happens only with one airport, it's likely a mistake in the AFCAD. What scenery is ? If it's default, we'll surely check it. If it's not, please indicate the scenery and, if it's freeware, post the AFCAD here.

guswhite3

Re: Trouble at MHTG
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 09:29:21 pm »
It is the FSX Default scenery. I tried other airports in Mexico and Central America and do not get the same error, so most likely it is as you say, related to the AFCAD for MHTG.

Gus