Author Topic: Heathrow  (Read 3227 times)

haztronic

Heathrow
« on: September 24, 2012, 04:20:07 am »
Hello everyone,
just popped over today to see the progression with YVR and its looking mighty fine. And also to suggest that when the next poll comes out for us to vote on which airport we would like to see be made, maybe Heathrow (EGLL) could be one of the options. It would be amazing to see FSDT make such a great airport.

Cheers,
Harry.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Heathrow
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 07:11:08 am »
I would imagine that it would be doubtful with the UK2000 and Aerosoft versions on the market, but of course you never know. I wouldn't mind FSDT doing another airport rather than this considering that the UK2000 version is pretty nice, but of course an FSDT version would probably perform even better due to the way they use more advanced techniques.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:02:00 pm »
I'd rather see them stay in the US or Canada, plenty of airports left to be done.  We don't really need a third version of Heathrow, do we?   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 04:02:50 pm »
We don't have any plans to do Heathrow, UK2000 version is very good, and we don't intend to compete with a good developer that is doing the right things, like including proper FSX jetways and even GSX customization in they latest sceneries.