Author Topic: Does GSX Handle AI Traffic  (Read 3339 times)

sugdenh

Does GSX Handle AI Traffic
« on: September 11, 2012, 06:25:52 pm »
I recently installed GSX and when I landed I requested taxiing to gate with follow me car.  I have quite a few of the World of AI packages installed and the follow me car took me straight through two planes during my taxi.  There were no ATC or GSX messages to say that I should hold position.  I am wondering whether I am supposed to use ATC on top of GSX or whether there is a setting/fault with either FSX, GSX or World of AI.  I am not saying that GSX isn't done very well- I'm just wondering whether anyone else has had a similar problem and whether there is a solution.

johndrago

Re: Does GSX Handle AI Traffic
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 07:23:35 pm »
I recently installed GSX and when I landed I requested taxiing to gate with follow me car.  I have quite a few of the World of AI packages installed and the follow me car took me straight through two planes during my taxi.  There were no ATC or GSX messages to say that I should hold position.  I am wondering whether I am supposed to use ATC on top of GSX or whether there is a setting/fault with either FSX, GSX or World of AI.  I am not saying that GSX isn't done very well- I'm just wondering whether anyone else has had a similar problem and whether there is a solution.

GSX does not handle AI.  Their vehicles are not self aware of obstacles around them.  There are valid reasons for this.

John