Author Topic: Support for Chinese users  (Read 4689 times)

cwq910929

Support for Chinese users
« on: September 12, 2012, 06:27:32 am »
愿意购买的玩家也很多的!但付款方式过于复杂!又没有中文的!
真希望能搞一下中文的!
-------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Why not support Chinese, Chinese players also

detail   :Also a lot of players are willing to buy! However, the payment method is too complicated!
Hope Chinese language
-------------------------------------------------------

The English Google translation
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:03:20 am by virtuali »

cwq910929

Re: 唉~为什么不支持中文、中国玩家也很多的!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 07:11:02 am »
In China, there are tens of thousands of players

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 11:03:03 am »
If you are relating to the forum language, we don't support any other language than English. We don't even support *italian* on the forum, even if it's our own language...

If, instead, you are relating to access to the web site and forum from China, that's a whole entirely different issue and, I'm sorry, but until 99% of spammers keep coming from China, we are not going to change the policy of restricting forum access from China. I can't spend my whole day removing fake registrations and their related post from Chinese users that manually register only to post spam on the forum. This is not going to change.

The payment method is of course the simplest in the industry:

1) Freely download the Trial. No hidden or expiring links or "download insurance", no patches, the installer is always freely available and it's always the most current version.

2a) Buy on the web page, select "Register Serial" in the Addon Manager, insert your Serial Number and the product is active.

OR

2a) Buy inside FSX, insert your payment details, product will be automatically activated without even typing the Serial Number.

It can't be simpler than that... we don't have any plans to switch to a different payment method, since we already use the best and easiest to use.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:08:35 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 09:41:28 am »
In China, there are tens of thousands of players

In my first reply, I had to resist the strong temptation of replying to you with something like "yes, tens of thousands of players, who use pirated software in most cases", which is correct according to all reports, were China might not be the absolute n.1, but it's in a very "good" position, with more than 80% of piracy.

I restrained myself replying in such a way because, although likely, it seemed wrong to do such a generalization.

So, I kindly ask you to STOP soliciting other forum users, which such kind of messages:

Dear,

Could you please give me a software which named <FSDream Team GSX>,however i want a Break/Crack version.

warm regards,
Fushun

So, dear mr. Fushun, you haven't done much to help your case with us, to offer better support for Chinese users. Well, in fact, you HAVE done a lot, but not in the way you intended...

boilerbill

Re: Support for Chinese users
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 07:13:49 pm »
Now that takes real nerve ... using the developer's forum to solicit an illegal copy. Amazing. I don't think I could have been as restrained in my responses, Umberto.
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

marvic

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 07:40:55 pm »
Just a thought. Maybe the price for all payware would drop if everyone purchased it instead of some stealing it. At least the developers would benefit for their tireless efforts. I too agree that Umberto had a lot of restraint with this issue. I'm not so sure I would.
Cheers, Marvic.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 03:15:36 pm »
Developers set their prices according to what they feel their time is worth, everyone purchasing won't make it lower.  As long as there is $$ involved, there will still be theft.  Some just feel that everything should be freeware.  To me, what takes real nerve is boasting about stealing something, and then expecting the developer to support you.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock