Author Topic: GSX & P3D 1.4  (Read 3787 times)

vonduck

GSX & P3D 1.4
« on: October 11, 2012, 07:56:28 am »
Hi chaps,

I have read various threads about GSX (which i have installed into FSX and P3D) that at this stage its not working with P3D version 1.4?

At this moment i can see the addons tab the update manager part but no coutl to run GSX (this is on P3D 1.4)

Can i just have it confirmed that it doesn't work at this stage so i don't pull my hair out!  :'(

Thanks for a great product and couldn't live without it now!

Cheers

Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX & P3D 1.4
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 11:25:04 am »
I have read various threads about GSX (which i have installed into FSX and P3D) that at this stage its not working with P3D version 1.4?

Those threads are all old, which were made in the first week after P3D 1.4 was released, and GSX wasn't compatible *back then*. But it was updated a few days after that and now it's fully compatible with it.

At this moment i can see the addons tab the update manager part but no couatl to run GSX (this is on P3D 1.4)

Do you use the FSX to Prepar3D Migration tool ? If yes, that one is the problem, because since all our products are compatible with P3D NATIVELY, that tool shouldn't be used. There's a workaround discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7237.0

If you don't use the migration tool, then it's another problem, like the antivirus blocking it, for example. But I confirm that all our products are 100% compatible with P3D.

vonduck

Re: GSX & P3D 1.4
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 02:24:11 am »
Great thanks for that... must be antivirus i would suggest as didn't use the migrator tool and haven't got that one

Shall i uninstall and reinstall with antivirus off?

Cheers

EDIT: FOund it! The dummy i am didnt download the latest instller version... once done - no probs

Sorry to have been a pain!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 04:09:47 am by vonduck »