Author Topic: Reactivation of Airport puchased  (Read 2781 times)

paulheffe

Reactivation of Airport puchased
« on: September 03, 2012, 07:34:34 pm »
I have purchased a few airports along with GSX....the airports are KMCO/KFLL/KJFK but i have changed
my email address and was wondering how i could possibly Reactivate my puchases...thank you in advance
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 09:14:32 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reactivation of Airport puchased
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 09:21:23 pm »
First, it's best you don't put your email addresses in a forum message.

It's not clear from your message if you simply changed your email or, on top of changing your email, you ALSO lost your purchase receipts.

Just changing email doesn't have any effect on the product reactivation, since the only thing you need to reactivate a scenery, is your Serial Number, which is indicated in your purchase receipt.

And, it's not clear from your message if you, on top of having changed email address and eventually lost your purchase receipt, don't even even access to the previous email anymore.

So, the correct procedure depends on the situation which is either:

1) If you just changed your email, but still have your purchase receipt. There's nothing to do, just install the scenery and use the Serial Number indicated in your purchase receipt to reactivate the scenery.

OR

2) You changed email, lost your purchase receipt, but still have access to the old email. In this case, follow the procedure indicated in our FAQ page, to retrieve your purchase receipt, using the old email address:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I have lost my Email receipt, how can I reactivate my product ?

You can go to Esellerate support site here:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Having your Order, will allow to use the server-assisted Reinstall. If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.

OR

3) You changed email, lost your purchase receipt AND you don't have access to your old email anymore. In this case, you need to contact us via email, so we can change the email address associated to your order, and you can follow the procedure outlined at point 2) above.