Author Topic: adds on airports push back  (Read 2570 times)

petrsurf

adds on airports push back
« on: September 03, 2012, 04:45:16 pm »
Hi , first of all excelent job . well done now I can laguage into QW avro 85  ;D  To my question at some airport I don't get pushback well at some gate which has been answered few times in forum . I would like to ask if there could be possible in GSX windows place a small perhaps icon or text just to inform if pushback is available or not . It just cuts down on enjoyment when loaded everything then request pushback and reply is have good trip . If I know that before I can just place aircraft to different gate ,but after I can not coz all this tracking application for VA etc.  Thanks Petr 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: adds on airports push back
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 05:07:56 pm »
I would like to ask if there could be possible in GSX windows place a small perhaps icon or text just to inform if pushback is available or not

It's already there: just open the "Customize this parking" position from the GSX menu, to check the Pushback for your current parking or, if you are not parked yet, use the "Customize Airport positions" from the "Couatl powered products" menu. You don't have to do any edits, just check the Pushback availability and, eventually, edit to suit your needs.