Author Topic: Boarding of bags does not work  (Read 4588 times)

Ricardo Name

Boarding of bags does not work
« on: September 14, 2012, 06:27:42 am »
Good evening. After the last update, I had some problems. First was that the ground support was transparent. I ended up reinstalling the program and decided. The problem is that now, during the loading or unloading, only pallet work. The car stops unloading the bags off the plane, but does not unload. Stands. Before the last update it did not happen. Can someone help me? Thankful.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding of bags does not work
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 08:42:46 am »
This can't possibly be caused by the update but, either you are looking from too far away or with a very wide zoom (so FSX turns off animations entirely) or, the problem in your video card or fsx.cfg setting that caused the transparent objects, is causing a similar issue with the bags.

Ricardo Name

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 02:37:22 am »
What can be done about the configuration cfg? I do not believe in an issue of the video card. Especially since it seems to be a problem in the animation of the car because the cars have already been solved transparent.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 10:19:49 am »
What can be done about the configuration cfg?

As explained in many other thread, you can resetting it, by removing the FSX.CFG file, forcing FSX to rebuild a new one with default settings.

I do not believe in an issue of the video card.

I haven't said it is SURELY an issue of the video card. I've said it can be EITHER

1) a problem of the video card settings

OR

2) a problem with the FSX.CFG setting

OR

3) a problem of you looking from too far way or with a too wide zoom setting

Especially since it seems to be a problem in the animation of the car

The only thing sure, it's NOT a problem with the animation.

because the cars have already been solved transparent.

I don't understand what you are saying here: we surely haven't "solved" anything, the transparent cars were due to one of the above 3 items, if it was solved on your system, surely we haven't don anything to fix it so, it must be you changed some settings without realizing it.

Ricardo Name

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 05:20:54 am »
I understood perfectly what you said. But even doing all that you directed me, the problem of baggage animation still exists. I tried reinstalling the program, but not solved. Anyway, thank you for your attention.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 10:46:53 am »
the problem of baggage animation still exists. I tried reinstalling the program, but not solved. Anyway, thank you for your attention.

There's no problem with the animation, the problem is either your video card, the FSX.CFG or the fact you are looking from too far away. Reinstalling GSX wouldn't work, unless you are reinstalling an old version and missed some of the updates.

To be sure of this, download the full version again and reinstall that one, if you haven't already done sone.

Ricardo Name

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 02:31:51 am »
Ok. Thank's for your attention.