Author Topic: Problem loading baggage  (Read 2649 times)

rduatc

Problem loading baggage
« on: February 27, 2015, 03:28:50 am »
I was going through the ground sequence and was in the process of catering. During that process, I requested boarding. It said that it would begin once the previous service was completed. Shortly after, the baggage loading belts backed away from the aircraft. The baggage carts then pulled into their load/unload positions, but with no loaders, they just sat there and nothing else would proceed. I then did a reset position, but that dumped GSX and then I could not get a menu with Ctrl F12. I had to restart FSX/SE. Is this a known issue, or do I need to wait until one process is completed before requesting the next one? Thanks for any help you can provide.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem loading baggage
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 09:09:13 am »
The baggage carts then pulled into their load/unload positions, but with no loaders

You don't say which airplane you used. If it's not an internally supported one, you must create a configuration for it, and if that configuration has a problem, like a wrong door, loaders will not appear. Or, if the airplane simply has a door too low or too high to be reachable by any of the loaders.

I then did a reset position, but that dumped GSX and then I could not get a menu with Ctrl F12. I had to restart FSX/SE. Is this a known issue, or do I need to wait until one process is completed before requesting the next one?

It's a known issue, the "Reset position" currently doesn't work with Steam, we are still haven't figured it out why.