Author Topic: GSX does not properly recognize my aircraft.  (Read 3362 times)

Aviator8989

GSX does not properly recognize my aircraft.
« on: December 03, 2012, 07:05:27 pm »
The problem I am having seems to be an issue with GSX not recognizing a particular aircraft properly. The aircraft in question is the PMDG 737-700NGX, specifically, the model with winglets (the non-winglet model has no issues).

When requesting boarding (or any action that causes the support vehicles to appear), GSX automatically spawns cargo loaders instead of belt conveyors. I have tried setting up the gate to only spawn conveyors, which does its job; but the conveyors do not attach to the cargo doors, instead raising their booms up to somewhere on the upper deck.

If I let the cargo loaders load/unload the aircraft, they use the medium, trapezoid-shaped containers and load/unload them from the upper deck of the aircraft.

This problem started a little while after I purchased GSX, and the aircraft used to work just fine, with the exception of catering service, which did not recognize the right side rear service door. Unfortunately I do not remember after which update the aircraft went haywire.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Aviator8989

Re: GSX does not properly recognize my aircraft.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 07:15:05 pm »
Replying to my own because I think I figured out what to do. Do i need to modify my aircraft.cfg file using files from the "GSX Sharing Area" section? Is that correct?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:36:53 pm by Aviator8989 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX does not properly recognize my aircraft.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 08:07:31 pm »
The 737NGX is supported internally by GSX so, there's no need to create a configuration for it.

Try to Reset the configuration using the airplane config menu, this will remove any file you might have created or download, and revert to the default configuration that comes with GSX.