Author Topic: Quality Wings Avro **FIXED**  (Read 8605 times)

64T

Quality Wings Avro **FIXED**
« on: August 24, 2012, 11:39:54 pm »
Perhaps i'm missing something, but I did not see anything in the manual regarding it, so here it goes:

I am trying to make doors specs for the front and rear entries to be used by stairs, for those remote locations. However, I notice when typing out a Z axis of less than 2.3 the stairs no longer show up. Is there a fix for this, or a way around it? looking to do this for the Avro RJ100/75
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:58:48 pm by virtuali »

Jorik

Re: Quality Wings
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 08:19:02 am »
I can't have the belt loaders to come, they don't show up.
Also no stairs but most airlines with BAE/Avro's in service they use there own stairs of the aircraft itself.

Best regards
Jorik
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:34:09 pm by Jorik »
Best Regards,
Michiels Jorik

I7-920 4Ghz on Air, 12GB DDR3, ATI HD5970 at 1.1Ghz,
80Gb SSD (FSX only), Vrinsight CDUII, CH Rudder Yoke and Throttle
ActiveSky Evo,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 09:46:02 am »
This has been explained several times on the forum already: if an airplane has a door that is lower than the minimum height a staircase or a vehicle can reach, the vehicle will not appear, assuming that airplane would probably have its own staircase.

In the sim.cfg of the vehicles supplied with GSX, it's possible to check such constraints, that match the physical extension that model can reach so, of course, even if you tweak of remove the constrain, the stair will appear, but won't be aligned to the door anyway, since it couldn't go that lower.

So, it's not a GSX bug, the behavior is entirely normal and by design, we might just have to add new smaller staircases models, that will be used on the smaller airplanes (which usually have their own staircases anyway)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 01:52:59 pm »
If you download the GSX Vehicles Mini update, available here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=6672.0

AND apply the most current Live Update (use the Check Update feature of the Couatl menu), we modified the GSX Baggage Loader to reach the cargo doors of the Avro RJs.

If you customized the Avro yourself, it's best if you Reset the configuration with the Airplane configuration editor, otherwise you won't see our fixes.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:58:31 pm by virtuali »

Alti

Re: Quality Wings Avro **FIXED**
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 12:24:24 am »
Hello FSD!

Im new here, and i find GSX is great! But:

Qualitywings has brought her update and now i am an proud pilot of the "RJ70, 85, and 100" Series.
Problem: there are no Stairs coming.
The RJ85 und RJ100 has their own stairs, no Problem, but the RJ70 did not have stairs.
It woul be great, when GSX Stairs coming to my plane.

Edit: last update via the Updater is installed.

Thankyou,

Thomas