Author Topic: All my Current Issues....  (Read 2995 times)

Daniel.Burke01

All my Current Issues....
« on: August 21, 2012, 02:31:36 pm »
It just seems to be one thing after another.  Everytime I re-install or restart to see if it will work as a solution to one problem, I discover another.

Issue A: Vehicle and Door Alignments - Having this problem AGAIN.  Please see the CLEAR pictures below. Vehicles arrive and raise their equipment to a lower position than the vehicles at the forward position.  I thought by adjusting the values in the Aircraft Config. Editor would be a solution, but it seems to be temporary. Please see photos.

Issue B: Disappearing baggage Carts - My baggage carts have gone on the fritz.  Sometimes there is only ONE cart, sometimes TWO, sometimes NONE. I check the Parking Config, and all is set up for TWO carts.  Then when I select option 2 on the F12 menu for Catering, I get a "Open FWD Cargo Door" message in the green bar and on the "actions" menu.  PLease see additional photo.

I have NEVER had an issue with GSX and I purchased the product in Feb.  I did get a new computer in July, with Windows 7, but I didn't have ANY of these problems until I downloaded the lastest update and installed the most recent stand-alone manager (2.09.03) I believe is the verison I have.  Any Assistance again is MUCH appreciated!

The photos below
1. Shows misalignment of Vehicles to back doors
2. Shows proper alignment of Vehicles to front doors at the same time as the above photo
3. Shows missing baggage loader, and the message asking for the FWD cargo door to be opened during catering

Thank you in advance,

Dan Burke

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: All my Current Issues....
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 03:46:44 pm »
All your "multiple" issues are in fact a single problem, which is not really a "problem", but a side effect that vehicle positioning is now more precise, and it has already been answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7175.0

Then when I select option 2 on the F12 menu for Catering, I get a "Open FWD Cargo Door" message in the green bar and on the "actions" menu.  PLease see additional photo.

This is too the same problem: if a baggage loader is not appearing for any reason (not reaching the minimum height in your case) the program will assume a deboarding without it, correctly asking for the FWD Cargo Door, even if there was no vehicle (because this is the correct behavior for an airplane with cargo doors too low), it's NOT asking for the FWD Cargo Door because you selected Catering: if you check better, you'll see that it will ALSO ask for the R Entry AFT/FWD that are related to catering, the FWD Cargo Door was asked in relationship to the Catering, since the program always move the loading vehicles close to the airplane, even when catering is directly selected.

So, as I've said, it's really just one single issue: the door need to be set a bit higher, to allow the baggage loader to appear.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:54:31 pm by virtuali »

Daniel.Burke01

Re: All my Current Issues....
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 01:05:34 am »
Thank you! I will try this!  I am not trying to be a pain, I just didn't understand why everything was working, then everything seemed to go on the fritz! I really appreciate the assistance!

Dan Burke