Author Topic: Updated Couatl then FWD baggage loader goes on strike.  (Read 5302 times)

BillS511

Updated Couatl then FWD baggage loader goes on strike.
« on: August 21, 2012, 12:51:05 pm »
I was configuring aircraft then Couatl updater for Aug. 20 pops up. So I update, then the next thing I know my FWD baggage loader never shows up for work. But as you can see the baggage cart shows up.

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/493GSX1.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/513gsx2.jpg
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:40:00 pm by virtuali »

Daniel.Burke01

Re: Updated Couatl then FWD baggage loader goes on strike.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 02:05:33 pm »
Hello, I have the same issue.  Now after having the issue of the vehicles not aligning with the doors.  I re-installed, reupdated, and now I have this problem.  So I re-installed again, and now I have NO baggage loaders.  This is REALLY frustrating as I have now had continually issues with the program for 2 days.  PLEASE help!

Thanks,
DAN BURKE

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 03:36:30 pm »
Try downloading the stand alone addon manager, see if that fixes it.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 03:45:35 pm »
The issue is, the vehicles are positioned more precisely than before, which means that some heights will need to be adjusted and, the 737 fwd cargo door it's just barely over the threshold of the minimum height the baggage loader can reach.

If the a vehicle can't reach a door, it will not be displayed so, you will only need to open the Aircraft configuration editor and raise the door just a bit to be over the threshold to accept the loader, a few centimeters more should be enough.

However, I suggest wait a bit if you don't want to edit doors, because we are working on a way to be backward compatible with the existing airplane database.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:08:45 pm by virtuali »

BillS511

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 07:42:27 pm »
If the a vehicle can't reach a door, it will not be displayed so, you will only need to open the Aircraft configuration editor and raise the door just a bit to be over the threshold to accept the loader, a few centimeters more should be enough.

That was it. Thank you Umberto