Author Topic: GSX error Help Please  (Read 2949 times)

Qantas747

GSX error Help Please
« on: August 22, 2012, 10:25:13 am »
Hello everyone,

I have purchased GSX 2months ago (i think). I love it!!! I parked my plane and turn all engines off and set parking brakes. I discovered that the cargo loader for the front wasn't appearing ( i was using pmdg737ngx and also sometimes the front or back stairs dont appear and the fuel truck i only see the man sitting down no truck) this has happened before and i reinstalled it and it fixed. But i did it again reinstall and i did request catering services and a box comes with a red X it said The addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl! Scripting Engine to restart. Details can be found in C:/user/Anthony/appdata/Roaming/virtuali/couatl.err. Please download and install the latest stand-alone manager (did that) from your website. Another question how do you add another catering truck ( for a 747 i want to add another catering truck how do you do that) and the trucks are only thier for 2-3mins is thier a time limit you can change and also can you add more bags and containers. Please help me please.

Regards,Anthony

Qantas747

Re: GSX error Help Please
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 07:55:23 am »
Is anyone going to help me??? i would appreciate if you can help. please!

Anthony

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX error Help Please
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 11:17:36 am »
I already replied to you (twice) by email. Please don't post the same question on the forum, if you already sent an email, it will only needlessly increase our support burden to reply in two places at the same time, with no advantage whatsoever for you.