Author Topic: something was problem of GSX with Overland  (Read 3184 times)

yskim

something was problem of GSX with Overland
« on: August 12, 2012, 03:41:37 am »
I use Overland airbus and Overland Incheon international airport scenery.
I testing the GSX to Overland Airbus with JFK Newyork International airport scenery(FSDreanTeam), was normal. but testing in Overland Scenery, Pushback has not started. Because, I was started in GSX(in Overland Scenery), Towing Car has not in scenery.
I know that what's the problem.
-please watch -
&feature=youtu.be

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: something was problem of GSX with Overland
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 01:38:54 pm »
As explained, many times already, GSX can't decide automatically if the Pushback preference was set to "None", because the scenery designer really *meant* no Pushback should be allowed on that parking, or simply because he made a mistake/forgot about it.

The "Customize this parking position" option in GSX is there to fix this, so you can override the information found in the scenery AFCAD without having to modify the scenery, and of course is clearly explained on GSX manual, Page 23, the chapter aptly named "Pushback Direction"

GSX reads the Pushback preference from the AFCAD file, which can be Left, Right, Both or None. Normally GSX will not allow pushback from a parking position that has its preference set to None, on the assumption the scenery designer had a spe- cific reason to disallow Pushback on that parkign spot. But, in case the AFCAD is simply not accurate, this option will allow you to instruct GSX to override the Push- back preference set in the AFCAD with the one specified here