Author Topic: COUATL P3D Error  (Read 3732 times)

pilot_tofly

COUATL P3D Error
« on: December 15, 2014, 02:15:48 am »
I have recently tried to install my Flightbeam KIAD and after doing so, I get this error when I start P3D:

http://i.imgur.com/fygnkHF.png

I then proceeded to install the FSDT Addon Manager. However, after doing so, I still get the same error. I tried uninstalling both KIAD and the Addon Manager, then reinstalling both as an Administrator, but I continue to get the same error.

Not sure what to do here. The only other addons I’ve install into P3D are the QW757 and FSUIPC, both of which give me no trouble.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:43:21 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: COUATL P3D Error
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:44:18 am »
I have recently tried to install my Flightbeam KIAD and after doing so, I get this error when I start P3D

As the message says, you should go into the folder indicated in the message, and check your Couatl.ERR for the error details.

pilot_tofly

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 10:20:35 pm »
This is all it says:

couatl v2.0 (build 2372)
panic log started on Sun Dec 14 19:41:26 2014

problem raised by engine or unspecified addonExecutable integrity compromised

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 11:41:10 am »
problem raised by engine or unspecified addonExecutable integrity compromised

This message has been discussed many times on the forum, and it's caused by ANOTHER executable that is trying to attach to every running executable in your system. These are the known causes of that error message:

- If you have the ATI Tray Tools utility installed, you must disable the "Automatic Overclock" feature.

- If you have the Radeon Pro utility installed, you must disable "API monitoring" or use the setting "disable API monitoring for programs not listed in my profiles list"

- The Lenovo One Key Theater and Power management software

- The Trillian instant messenger.

- The krakensysaudiolauncher.exe from the Razer Kraken headset drivers.

If you are sure you are not running any of the above programs, then you might simply using another software that is behaving in a similar (invasive) way as those listed above, that we never heard before. Try to close all your running processes, until you find the offending one.

pilot_tofly

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 08:05:01 pm »
I think its directly related to Mumble. It only seems to give me the error when I have Mumble open and try to start P3D. When I close Mumble, everything seems to work fine.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 09:33:57 pm »
Then we'll just add that program to the known list of offending programs, in case anyone else will ask. I guess it uses some kind of trick to display text on screen, right ?