Author Topic: eSellerate error 25007 - Machine Mismatch  (Read 3239 times)

martinlest

eSellerate error 25007 - Machine Mismatch
« on: July 11, 2012, 05:21:29 am »
Hi. Last night I ran FS9 with no problem and then shut down the PC. This morning I get an error message when I start FS, and then I am asked to reactivate my EHAM scenery. There have been no changes at all, so I don't see why this should happen. When I choose to reactivate the product I get another message saying the programme cannot find an internet connection, even though I can browse the internet just fine.

I did a System Restore, which fixed the error. In fact I then undid the System Restore (as I forgot to back up some files from my C Drive) and still I get no eSellerate error. Very odd. Is there a way to prevent this happening again? I guess it is a 'glitch' in the programme if I get a machine mismatch notice after simply rebooting (no Windows updates in the meantime even). I use Win7 x64 - and have never seen this error before.

Thanks,

Martin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: eSellerate error 25007 - Machine Mismatch
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 11:39:27 am »
That's not an error, it's not a problem, and it's not a "glitch" in our software, especially considering that we don't do any hardware detection, at all, it's done independently by the Esellerate library.

It has likely being caused by a bug in one of your installed drivers that, for some reasons, decided to report a different hardware id to Windows. The message about the lack of the internet connection, it's likely caused by some firewall software which has blocked online access to FS9.

The message doesn't cause any problem, you simply need to confirm your activation, and it will go away. It won't consume of your activations, because the system is recognized as being the same.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:11:51 pm by virtuali »