Author Topic: Customizing Parking spots  (Read 4016 times)

MrSpeaker

Customizing Parking spots
« on: June 05, 2012, 01:29:53 am »
Suddenly my ability to customize a parking spot will not work, I open up the interface select parking has a jetway, disable the stairs and the bus and hit apply, It used to alert me that it was saved then close down (something to that regard) but now nothing happens, so I just close it, and go back into fsx, none of my options  are saved, the stairs and bus still show up.
Ian

I7 975 Extreme @ 4.2 Ghz
Nvidia 260 GTX
Gigabyte X58-UD7
6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
Raptors
Corsair 800D Obsidian
XP 64
HP 24 In Widescreen
BOSE Companion 3
Seinfeld Quote of the Month:

"  It's like I'm Neil Armstrong. I turn around for a sip of Tang and. you jump out first

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Customizing Parking spots
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 08:41:05 am »
Have you changed the AFCAD used for that airport ?

MrSpeaker

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 04:14:26 pm »
No changes at any of my airports, its not just one particular airport, its any of them, I going to try re installing the stand alone addon manager again and see if this resolves the issue.
Ian

I7 975 Extreme @ 4.2 Ghz
Nvidia 260 GTX
Gigabyte X58-UD7
6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
Raptors
Corsair 800D Obsidian
XP 64
HP 24 In Widescreen
BOSE Companion 3
Seinfeld Quote of the Month:

"  It's like I'm Neil Armstrong. I turn around for a sip of Tang and. you jump out first

cowings1588

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 05:50:57 pm »
Virtualli or anyone that has figured out how to do this.. Just a quick question.. How is it that you change the ground handlers again to recognize your Airline.. I had done alittle updating reflecting couple changes at couple airports one being LAS where United/Continental now has gate D-50 at KLAS.. When I had the GSX load my plane I had a split between a SWA & Spirit belt loader when it should of been just United. At the time it didn't really matter to me, no big deal but next time I'd like to have it where United ramp handles my plane, so how do I go about changing the ramp again ?? So next time I fly to LAS at gate 50 it will be my own United ramp handling my ground services for my United/Continental flights ?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 06:00:50 pm by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 08:04:35 pm »
When I had the GSX load my plane I had a split between a SWA & Spirit belt loader when it should of been just United.

This seems to indicate you don't have the most current version installed, because this problem should have been fixed a while ago.

At the time it didn't really matter to me, no big deal but next time I'd like to have it where United ramp handles my plane, so how do I go about changing the ramp again ?? So next time I fly to LAS at gate 50 it will be my own United ramp handling my ground services for my United/Continental flights ?

As explained in the forum, and of course in the manual, it's a *SCORING* system. The vehicle repaint with the highest score will be selected.

If a vehicle repaint is matching the ICAO of the airport with 1 character it will score 1 point. If the whole ICAO is matched, it will score 4 points so, a vehicle repaint with a "K" in its couatl.icaocodes parameter, will always lose at KLAX, against a vehicle repaint with a "KLAX". If two vehicles repaints match KLAX, they will both get equal chance to be selected, at random.

In case of a tie, if a vehicle repaint is matching the atc airline code of the PARKING, it will get an additional 0.5 points boost, so it will "win" against all vehicles with just the full ICAO. But, if there are more than one airline code in that parking that matches vehicle repaints, all matching ones will get 4,5 points, and the selection will be again random.