Author Topic: Internet Connection  (Read 3407 times)

qwe

Internet Connection
« on: June 10, 2012, 05:19:46 am »
GSX looks great and I can't wait to buy it, but before I buy GSX I think I have a problem. The computer I run FSX on dosen't have internet. I think it has a virus or something but whatever it is, it dosent allow me to connect to the internet. So I was wondering if GSX will work on that computer? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Internet Connection
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 09:31:55 am »
GSX will surely work on that system, but you will lose Live Updates and, if you *really* have a "virus", chances are that GSX will not work because of that (if you really have a virus, it will try to attach to our executables, so they'll stop working), not because you are missing the internet connection.

Of course, since GSX is available in Trial, you can check how it works before purchasing.

qwe

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 09:38:57 pm »
Ok, Ill try the demo. Since I dont have internet on the computer, how will GSX update or how would I have to update it? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 09:45:11 pm »
Ok, Ill try the demo. Since I dont have internet on the computer, how will GSX update or how would I have to update it? Thanks

Without an internet connection, you can update by downloading the full GSX installer or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager. They are always updated when there's an update.