Author Topic: New Update?  (Read 6669 times)

TuiflyX3

New Update?
« on: June 08, 2012, 08:33:18 pm »
Will we see one soon?  ::)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Update?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:02:00 pm »
Funny you would ask about a new update, exactly the day we released one...check your Live Update, if you don't want to wait up to 24 hours.

TuiflyX3

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 11:09:55 pm »
but that was a really small one :P  we want some new services :D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 08:29:31 am »
but that was a really small one :P  we want some new services :D

You got a new service: a speed-customizable FollowMe, and this was asked many times on the forum...

In any case, we always said the next updates will first complete the scenery editor, then we'll have an interactive airplane configuration editor, then we'll might add new services.

Andrew737

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 11:08:45 am »
In any case, we always said the next updates will first complete the scenery editor, then we'll have an interactive airplane configuration editor, then we'll might add new services.

How are the editors coming along?

When we're you planning uk2000 EGLL customisation?

Regards

Andrew

P.S thankyou for the latest update - nice touch   :)

Regards Andrew

StevenK

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 11:23:44 am »
You got a new service: a speed-customizable FollowMe, and this was asked many times on the forum...

Umberto... Thank you for this update. i can now follow the "follow me car" at a better speed :)
I know i was one of those people who asked for this

Thank you for listening and great work to all the FSDT developers
Steven Kiberton
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.3Ghz | Coolermaster Hyper TX3 | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb PCI Express DDR3 DVI HDMI | 750w Corsair AX750 | 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD | x2 - 20" WideScreen Monitors

DrumsArt

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 12:16:51 pm »

Thank you very much Umberto...

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 PRO 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.1|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|GSX|ORBX

unity

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 01:35:04 pm »
Hi! You are doing an amzing job on a great addon. Keep up the good work.
I have one question, that might have been answered, but I still can't fint it.
Will it be possible to customize pushback routes when the editor is finsihed?
I still have problems with many airports that I fly to that only have straight back pushback.

Have a great day!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 06:11:55 pm »
When we're you planning uk2000 EGLL customisation?

Well, it's already customized, but not at all parkings, I'll surely have a look at it (of course, you can do it quite easily with the scenery editor).

In any case, the other feature of yesterday's Live Update, which is support for multiple scenery .INI files, might not seem a big feature, but it was requested by UK2000 developers, since they are planning to release their upcoming sceneries with GSX support out of the box and they use multiple AFCAD configurations, so I guess they might prefer to do the customization themselves.

Andrew737

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 01:04:33 am »
In any case, the other feature of yesterday's Live Update, which is support for multiple scenery .INI files, might not seem a big feature, but it was requested by UK2000 developers, since they are planning to release their upcoming sceneries with GSX support out of the box and they use multiple AFCAD configurations, so I guess they might prefer to do the customization themselves.

Hi Umberto

Garry did write to me (in the early days) and he was going to make some changes; I asked him how I could delete stuff (.bgl) in his scenery; he told me it was not that simple and he would make changes for GSX.

Anyway I asked about the update because of the pushback vehicle random choice of GSX. I know it's done on weight but one particular vehicle has no issues (where others are too big) in some of the parking spaces there.

Since I mentioned this you told me you were going to customise this scenery - I haven't noticed problems recently so perhaps it is sorted  :)

Anyway thanks for he response and THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for awesome service

Kind regards

Andrew
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:06:37 am by Andrew737 »
Regards Andrew

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 10:06:29 am »
Yeah cheers Umberto/FSDT for youre continued updates and support with GSX!
Chris Howard