Author Topic: Aircraft door config settings do not work  (Read 4861 times)

dsflyerds

• Beta tester
    • Virtual Aviation Experience
Aircraft door config settings do not work
« on: August 10, 2012, 07:16:07 am »
When i use the aircraft configuration editor to edit a specific door on my aircraft I enter the settings and when i restart coutal to see if the settings worked correctly the door position settings worked they go back to where they were before, i click save every time in the editor but it does not make a difference.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aircraft door config settings do not work
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 11:34:39 am »
Doesn't happen here, I can save every change without any issues.

Maybe you have a permission problem in your %APPDATA% folder. Try to remove the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder (do a backup if you have GSX.CFG you need inside of it) and create it again manually.

dsflyerds

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 11:08:30 am »
I tried that, and i really got no results, im trying to configure the tom a330-300 i used the config in the forum and even with changeing the values with that i still get no solution to my problem. Do i have to restart the sim in order for the changes to take effect or just restart the couatl engine?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 06:13:19 pm »
I tried that, and i really got no results, im trying to configure the tom a330-300 i used the config in the forum and even with changeing the values with that i still get no solution to my problem. Do i have to restart the sim in order for the changes to take effect or just restart the couatl engine?

You need to be sure to have applied the changes, and then restart Couatl or select the airplane again.

dsflyerds

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 09:39:54 pm »
It still is not working properly, my ULD loaders are in the right place but my rear air stairs appear to be below the rear door and a foot away from the airplane. No matter how many times i change the settings it never moves. is there a maximum limit for those air stairs height wise?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 11:36:35 am »
is there a maximum limit for those air stairs height wise?

Yes, of course there is, is written in the SIM.CFG for that object so, you can set the door as high as you want, but the stair will not extend more than its maximum height. But I don't believe that none of supplied stairs couldn't reach an A330 door, unless that airplane was modeled wrong.