Author Topic: Boarding Sound  (Read 3589 times)

mmmprod

Boarding Sound
« on: May 24, 2012, 03:22:59 am »
Hi,

1/ I'm really enjoying the GSX but I have a question for you. The boarding sound is quite nice but there is some real redundant badly recorded female voices who keep repeating something (3 times after each other) and it is not really nice.

2/ Have you plan some nice random sounds triggered during boarding, because there are all the same or seems to be the same each time and it could be nice to have some variations. Maybe differents "hello" "welcome aboard" "your ticket please" etc...

3/ When JetWays or AirStairs approaching the door could be nice to hear a low frequency knock knock sound as we can notice during real jetway/stairs procedures  

Thank you for your support
Best
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:57:34 am by mmmprod »
FS2Crew (+ Voices), Ground Environment, Fs Passengers X (+ Sound Fx & music), Ariane Design, France VFR... BETA TESTER -Simflight France Team

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding Sound
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 11:51:38 am »
1/ I'm really enjoying the GSX but I have a question for you. The boarding sound is quite nice but there is some real redundant badly recorded female voices who keep repeating something (3 times after each other) and it is not really nice.

They are not repeated 3 times, they are randomly alternated, you just got unlucky and maybe had a sequence of 3 repeating, which is not very common, but it might happen.

2/ Have you plan some nice random sounds triggered during boarding, because there are all the same or seems to be the same each time and it could be nice to have some variations. Maybe differents "hello" "welcome aboard" "your ticket please" etc...

That exactly how it is now.

3/ When JetWays or AirStairs approaching the door could be nice to hear a low frequency knock knock sound as we can notice during real jetway/stairs procedures  

There's already such sound when the airstair hit the fuselage. We can't have it for jetways, because we don't control them from GSX.