Author Topic: PMDG 747 & Parkme  (Read 3733 times)

ajpongress

PMDG 747 & Parkme
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:34:43 pm »
Every time I fly the PMDG 747, at the default transition altitude (FL180 / 18,000 ft) FSX pauses and goes to a black screen with a popup saying the Parkme feature has been disabled.
I have to click OK before FSX returns me to the sim.

This happens both climbing and descending through FL180/180,000.
I have the latest stand alone add-on manager.

Is there any way to fix this? It only happens flying the PMDG 747. Other PMDG products are unaffected.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 747 & Parkme
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:28:46 pm »
Does the PMDG uses the key used by ParkMe (Ctri+Shift+P by default), with its own custom command that starts doing something @ 18000 ft ? Given the use of the P, maybe it has something to do with Pressurization ?

You can change the ParkMe key assignment to another key with the "Change key assignment" option under the "Couatl powered plugins" menu, or you can just remove the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\ParkMe folder, which will disable it entirely, since it's not really needed anymore, because its functions has been integrated into GSX.

data63

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 09:31:12 pm »
changing from/to Standard pressure (altimeter) ?

Happy Landings

Juergen

ajpongress

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 10:52:38 pm »
or you can just remove the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\ParkMe folder, which will disable it entirely, since it's not really needed anymore, because its functions has been integrated into GSX.

Thanks! I'll just do that.
I forgot to add that I use FS2Crew when flying the 744, and my FO makes a keypress I think for switching to standard pressurization.

Sorry forgot to say that earlier!
Don't know why I didn't think of that before now.

P.S.
btw just want to say you guys have outstanding support for your products. When I get some more $$ I'm definitely going to pick up some more airports from you