Author Topic: Help with gsx custom vehicle positions.  (Read 3824 times)

Auza

Help with gsx custom vehicle positions.
« on: June 18, 2012, 07:28:29 pm »
Hello, I write thiss because I have a problem with configurate vechicle positions, when a close the editor there is a message saying that the addon manager failed and coalt will restart, so I miss the changes I did. I cant find solutions, please help me  :(.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help with gsx custom vehicle positions.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:30:55 pm »
Nobody else reported this, so it must be something strange in your configuration. Does it happen at every airport ? Try to edit a new airport you never edited before, and see if it works.

If the problem happens everywhere, maybe there's a problem with your user account, like a permission problem, so GSX can't save the modified file. In this case, try to create a new user account in Windows, install GSX into that one, run FSX at least once, then logout and go back to your old account, and it might have been fixed.

Auza

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 08:24:36 pm »
The problem still in every airports I try, from addons to default airports the program close and restart missing my changes, In my windows account Im administrator so create a new user account  probably wont work. I will try running fsx like administrator and will write again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 10:13:34 pm »
Im administrator so create a new user account  probably wont work

This is irrelevant. Try it, and see if it works.

Auza

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:03:03 pm »
Mayby the problem is caused by windows 7, it always give me problems  with addons, but it usually fix running as administrator, this time not, so ill try with new account.THANKS