Author Topic: Problem... Airport Arkhangelsk, Russia  (Read 15506 times)

TUZik

Problem... Airport Arkhangelsk, Russia
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:24:14 pm »
Good afternoon. Bought GSX. The problem at the airport in Arkhangelsk (Talagi, ULAA)
All parking lots do not comply with the settings GSX. A scene from the Ziron. The same problem, and at the airport Borispol, Kiev
Sorry for bad English. Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem... Airport Arkhangelsk, Russia
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:29:57 pm »
Please clarify better your problem. Is the scenery default ? If no, please clearly indicate who made it. And, always include ALL the following:

- The airplane used

- The gate used

- The GSX operation you selected

TUZik

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 05:52:04 pm »
Aircraft - PMDG Boeing 737NGX
Scenery - Arkhangelsk X by Ziron ( http://www.avsim.su/f/fsx-scenarii-83/fotorealistichniy-arkhangelsk-22296.html )
All parking spaces, all the gates are not in place. In general, outside the airport. My flight is on the grass

I pressed Shift + F12, choose a parking lot (gate) and choose the item "3". Me moves, as the program is on the parking lot, but in fact is not in the parking lot
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:52:54 pm by TUZik »

TUZik

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 01:42:37 pm »
UP

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 03:24:35 pm »
First, upping a message just a few *hours* since the last one, is not very polite, especially when the problem is not caused by GSX but, most likely, a problem with the addon scenery we should first download and install and check.

In any case, the most likely issue is that scenery either has an error in the AFCAD, or it's made as a "partial" AFCAD, meaning is not complete, but has just made a few changes to the default one. If this is the case GSX can't work with it: it requires an AFCAD would be self-contained and if it's not, it will revert using the default one (or any other one that is complete), so parking positions will likely not match.

You can check which AFCAD is in use, by selecting the "Customize parking position", the editor dialog will show which AFCAD is in use at this airport.

TUZik

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 05:40:22 pm »
Дефолт сцена работает отлично.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 05:46:13 pm »
First, you should write in English on the forum, forcing me to use an online translation to understand will not be very useful, because given how unreliable online translations are.

In any case, if you were saying that "the scenery works fine", that's not what I've meant: even a scenery that appears to work fine, if it contains a problem in the AFCAD, the AFCAD will be rejected by GSX. Also, as I've already explained, the AFCAD must be self-contained, meaning it can't feature just a few modification and rely on the default one for many features. It works in FSX, but in order to be working with GSX, the AFCAD of the scenery will need to define at least parkings, taxipaths and nodes, otherwise the default will be used.

As I've said, you can check which AFCAD is in use, by selecting the "Customize parking position", the editor dialog will show which AFCAD is in use at this airport.

TUZik

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 06:35:16 pm »
Sorry for the Russian language, switched to Google Chrome interpreter and did not notice that it is necessary to write in English. I will continue to test, CCA's see how the software in other Russian airports

TUZik

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 07:32:50 pm »
Airport ULAA - Talagi
AFCAD - Scenery/0701/scenery/APX58090.bgl

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 07:34:47 pm »
Airport ULAA - Talagi
AFCAD - Scenery/0701/scenery/APX58090.bgl

That's exactly what I've suspected, since the AFCAD provided with the scenery probably had a problem or wasn't complete, the default is in use, which likely doesn't match the parking positions of the addon scenery. Could you just post that scenery AFCAD here to check it ?

TUZik

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 07:50:23 pm »
Attached archive...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 08:40:18 pm »
That's not what I've asked, you posted the default AFCAD, you should have posted the one that comes with that scenery.

TUZik

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 08:54:54 pm »
As I understand it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 11:51:35 pm »
I've loaded that AFCAD into my system, and it works correctly with GSX, it is the active one and parking positions are correct. Try to force a rebuild of your scenery cache, by removing the following folder:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SceneryIndexes

Then wait both FSX and GSX to recreate the scenery cache.

TUZik

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 10:57:21 am »
Deleted, did not help (((I tried to reinstall the scene, did not help .... And forgot to say - I using Global 2010 Mesh
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:06:10 am by TUZik »