Author Topic: Exact price during purchase?  (Read 3025 times)

VitaminA330

Exact price during purchase?
« on: May 22, 2012, 11:02:05 pm »
Hey!
Another small question about payment of the sceneries: At the product pages there is a note that the local VAT rate could be added to the price during purchase, i.e. if you live in the EU. Now as this is the case for me, I realized that the VAT was added to the bill just at the end of purchase, after typing in the credit card data when I bought a scenery last time. That was some months ago. When I start the addon manager now and click "buy", the VAT is already included before, considering the amount of the price.
Is that a new feature in the addon manager? Or does the addon manager know where I'm living since the first purchase? :-p Just want to make shure that I don't have to pay the VAT twice (added to the price before and after typing in the credit card data again) on 1 product. I don't think it is really the case. But just want to be shure that there is nothing wrong with that at my system.
Thanks in advance!
Regards, Dominik

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Exact price during purchase?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:46:44 am »
You don't remember correctly: VAT has never been added after you inserted the credit card number. It's added or not, depending on your country, in the page that asks for your address, and that comes before the payment page.

The only difference having made a purchase or not in the past on the same pc, is that you won't have to reinsert all the data again, because fields will be prefilled.

This is not an Addon Manager feature, it's a standard Esellerate feature, and the .dll that does it hasn't changed since 2007

VitaminA330

Re: Exact price during purchase?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 11:26:09 am »
OK, thanks!