Author Topic: Buildings at Night go transparent if not totally dissappear  (Read 2815 times)

cowings1588

I need alittle help.. Really not sure who or what I'm missing or who or what is at fault but last couple times I've flown night flights I've had this issue where my terminal building has become MIA.. Tonight when I came back from Denver Intl to IAH I once again lost my terminal building & my GSX ramp guys went transparent on me.. Well couple of them anyway.. The marshaller was missing but I could see the Belt loaders & Airstairs was transparent.. So far this is only happening during night flights that I've noticed..

What do I need to turn off or fix to stop this from happening every time ?? Last Time it was Orlando where the building was missing but all GSX guys were there.. Weird

Especially after having flown to a destination & then landing.. Dept Airport at night no problems with just MIA terminal upon arrival the last couple times I've flown night flights..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:25:37 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Buildings at Night go transparent if not totally dissappear
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 10:03:11 am »
Since you are mentioning non FSDT airports, the problem is surely nothing related to any of our product, and GSX objects are just another victim of it, together with the airports.

Most likely a video driver bug, an FSX setting or tweak that shouldn't be applied, etc. Try also switching from DX9 to DX10 mode or vice-versa.

cowings1588

Re: Buildings at Night go transparent if not totally dissappear
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 05:12:35 am »
Thanks.. Yea, I know it wasn't necessary related but I posted incase someone on here maybe had same experience & could help me with it even though not necessarily dealing with FSDT scenery..
COA
Bill