Author Topic: no loaders now  (Read 2928 times)

abh_jc_03

no loaders now
« on: May 16, 2012, 04:53:22 pm »
I purchased GSX a ways back and had the loaders, baggage carts etc.  Now after doing updates I no longer have them.  I am using the LevelD 767 and I tried FSDT KORD,FSDT KTPA and default KMCI, and KDSM.  They worked before.  The baggage carts come up to the aircraft like they would be loading but they just park for a second and then move on.  Doors are open.  I tried an update last night with the "check live update" and afterwards it said unable to update and load scenery, please try again later.  I tried this morning and didn't get the error but I was watching the files and they were ending with "was not installed."

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no loaders now
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 05:12:52 pm »
I don't understand much of your explanation of the updates. However, if you had an old version and ignored some major updates in the past, it's possible you'll have some problems.

Try to download and install the most current version of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX with GSX installed. If that doesn't fix your problem, uninstall GSX and download and install the full GSX installer.