Author Topic: Missing loaders.  (Read 3698 times)

captjames747

Missing loaders.
« on: May 09, 2012, 11:46:15 am »
Hey guys, for some reason, recently when arriving on stand, I seem to be missing my loaders, and this is on every aircraft, some of which I know for a fact has loaders, and had them align correctly, namely-NGX.  I'm not sure why these arn't appearing, I have reinstalled several times to no avail

any ideas?!  ??? ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing loaders.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 12:42:30 pm »
some of which I know for a fact has loaders, and had them align correctly, namely-NGX

The NGX (like the real 737) doesn't have loaders and, if you created a GSX.CFG file to force them, they won't appear, because the loader can't reach the 737 door since it's too low, so GSX will discard it.

boilerbill

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 06:19:43 pm »
I'm surprised that you're not seeing any loaders at all. For my iFly 737NG, they appear without messing with the cfg file, as shown in this picture below (they have finished unloading bags and the carts have driven off, but you can see the two belt loaders and the men standing beside them):

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww112/boilerbill/B737atKORDGateF10.jpg.

You said this is true for "every aircraft". If that includes other models beside the 737, then something major has happened to your system. Have you installed any other software recently?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:07:59 pm by virtuali »
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

captjames747

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 07:52:47 pm »
Nothing's happened as far as I'm aware! And like I said as now they don't show up for any aircraft. It's extremely annoying as they used too.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 09:08:47 pm »
You can also activate a log, to see what's happening: open the Notepad and type the following on a new blank file:

logFile=couatl.log

(please note logFile is written beginning with a lower case l and a capital F )

Save the file as couatl.ini in the FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl folder, so it stays at the same level of the couatl.exe. Then go in FSX, select a boarding or deboarding option, let it finish, then exit from FSX and post the content of the Couatl.LOG file that should have been created inside FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl