Author Topic: Opening doors  (Read 3878 times)

ianj844

Opening doors
« on: April 27, 2012, 04:39:55 pm »
I have a freeware md-80 aircraft the service doors do not open but in the door location it is set to code 3 when I do shift+e then 3 catering should start even though the door does not open right? Well for some reason it keeps saying please open exit 3. My guess is that there is some feature that detects the door is not actualy open. Is there a way I can bypass this?

DrumsArt

Re: Opening doors
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:07:02 pm »
Normally the service door in the GSXcfg must be like that if you don't want "please open..." :

[service1] or 2
coordinates of the door
code = 0

Regards,

Richard Portier
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 PRO 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.1|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|GSX|ORBX

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 06:25:58 am »
Similar but maybe alittle different situation.. Places like FSDT scenery & maginesim & other scenery where AES still runs the jetways, how do we stop the airstairs from going up where the jetway is if we have Jetway in use so when filming a video. It won't look funny to have airstairs going through the jetway.. When people can just use the jetway to board our plane ??

COA
Bill

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 08:09:01 am »
Similar but maybe alittle different situation.. Places like FSDT scenery & maginesim & other scenery where AES still runs the jetways, how do we stop the airstairs from going up where the jetway is if we have Jetway in use so when filming a video. It won't look funny to have airstairs going through the jetway.. When people can just use the jetway to board our plane ??

Use the GSX airport editor to mark all the gate you want as having jetways, then the stair wont appear. The instructions are in the GSX manual. You can do them all at once rather than parking space by parking space, quicker than using the Customize Parking Spot feature.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 10:01:36 am »
Places like FSDT scenery & maginesim & other scenery where AES still runs the jetways

No with FSDT sceneries: even if you use AES to exclude them, the FSX default jetways are still there in the AFCAD, and GSX will recognize them.