Author Topic: EHAM  (Read 4659 times)

bobbyjoh

EHAM
« on: April 25, 2012, 04:08:25 am »
I am now parked at gate E17 at Aerosoft's Mega Amsterdam X.  Coulti is in the menu, but there is no GSX menu items.  I don't even get no service available at this spot.  Is there an issue between Aerosoft and FSDT?  I have had GSX working at every other airport both default and all my BluePrint airports without ever having this problem.

Advice

Bob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: EHAM
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:55:02 am »
If that's the only airport that has a problem, maybe there's an issue with its AFCAD, so GSX has rejected it. You can check an AFCAD for errors using ADE, there's an option to find faults.

dickxxx

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 01:51:49 pm »
Also parked at Eham / Aerosoft E17 and had no problem. All  GSX services were available. Noticeable was that the afcad / marshaller stopped me way before the yellow line in my 737-700.
regards / Dick

bobbyjoh

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 05:19:05 pm »
My Bad, I had to uninstall GSX due to some scripting error.  When I did the re-install I thought the addon manager would also install GSX, which it did not, after you and Dick's note I just installed GSX and everything is working just GREAT at EHAM :-[  Feel like such a dummy.

Thanks Guys

Bob

WR269

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 01:35:56 am »
I did a flight last night into this airport (Aerosoft Amsterdam X) and I could not get a follow me vehicle for cargo ramp A.

I taxied there manually, and parked into gate A32.

When I requested ground services, I selected "B32" just to see what would happen and ground vehicles actually appeared in the gate next to me!

Is there a way i can fix the AFCAD file for this airport?

dickxxx

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 06:18:42 pm »
When I park at A32 ( sign A32 painted at the beginning of the yellow taxi-in line) I have a polesign indicating B34. Actually also the spots  to the left and to the right have the B34 polesign. Seems a bit messy.
As Virtuali already  mentioned in the second entry you could use ADE (  http://www.airportdesigneditor.co.uk/ ) to make changes to the Afcad.
rdgs Dick