Author Topic: Hello Everyone Beltloader is missing? Using the new CAPTSIM B737-200  (Read 6766 times)

RayP

Hi Everyone

Hope someone can help....Things were working fine until a update or so ago.  I have been using the new CaptSIM B737-200.
I know that has not been added to GSX yet but hopefully soon...Anyway for some reason I no longer have a beltloader.
The problem started when the program kept telling me to open door # 2 ( Which turns out to be the forward cago door in the cfg)
The door would open however the loader would not start to load and the Open door 2 warning would not go away.  I just did a complete reinstall and now no loader at all even with the Stock B737-800?

I have really got to love this program..
Hope someone could offer some suggestions

Thanks All

Ray P

RayP

Re: Hello Everyone Beltloader is missing? Using the new CAPTSIM B737-200
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 02:39:00 am »
Ok. Yes it did what I know I should have done and found in the forum how to fix the loader. But I really could use some help with the open exit 2problem
Fsdreamteam do you think you will add the CaptSim B737-200 soon?
I have played around with the config a little but can't get it right.   Anyone else using a B737-200?

Thanks

RayP

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 11:03:14 am »
I suggest to check the Sharing area, there are several GSX.CFG files for the Captain Sim 737 that have been posted there.

RayP

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 02:16:49 am »
Sorry but I need more help...

I can not get the new aircraft.cfg to load with the CapSimB737-200  I have tired everything to stop the "Open door 2"
I change it and save it, still the original cfg...I save as, it go's to the root folder and saves.  I go to virtuali\airplanes\CaprsimB737-200 folder and open the cfg file and I see what I want.. Start FSX and load the airplane..Original file is back and once again its asking for "Open door 2"....What am I doing wrong?  This is a fantastic program Its just not working for me...Thank you very much for your time and support!

Ray P

RayP

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 03:19:33 am »
Well I give up for tonight...........Everything is going from bad to worse..Now the beltloaders are gone again?

I have insalled and uninstall 2 or 3 times...Everything was working just great until the last Major update ....

Hope someone can help me...

Thanks

Ray P

bud7h7

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 08:54:15 am »
I get the same door 2 message with the wilco 737 evo. I think it is not asking you to open the cargo door, it is possibly asking you to open whichever main exit is still closed.
Why it needs a main exit open to load cargo I don't know, but that stops the message for me, and the cargo loading begins when I open the exit.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 09:25:26 am »
The Wilco 737 (assuming this hasn't been changed with the Evo version, we tested only the original one) use the same door command (Shift+E 2) for both cargo doors and for the catering doors, and so it's normal they would be handled and requested together.

It uses the default Shift+E command for the main door and can't open the rear door, I've checked the GSX file and is all correctly configured as such.

In any case, as explained several times on the forum, whenever you seems to have a problem with an airplane that you can't seem to open its door, it would be enough to put the following code:

code = 0

in the relevant Exit in the GSX.CFG, this will force GSX to ignore that door open/closed status.

RayP

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 03:22:53 pm »
Thank you very much for the code 0...any comment as t why I can't save the cfg file and as to why my loaders keep disappearing?
I put the code 0 in and when I check again I am back to the original cfg?

Thanks Again

Ray P

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 03:44:25 pm »
Thank you very much for the code 0...any comment as t why I can't save the cfg file and as to why my loaders keep disappearing?I put the code 0 in and when I check again I am back to the original cfg?

That's should happen, I can save the GSX.CFG file just fine, and nobody else has reported not being able to save it. Are you sure you are not seeing error messages, like an error in editing the GSX.CFG or some write permission problems ?

RayP

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 07:02:50 pm »
Ok I have reinstalled again and I have the beltloader back and the code 0 seems to be holding....One last question
The default push back tug disappeared when starting GSX before, now everything except the default push back tug is removed..so when GSX pushes back it drive right through the FSX tug   Any Suggestions

I know I am really being a pest  however I really thank you very much for the help to get this going again...

Ray P

bud7h7

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 11:58:25 am »
The Wilco 737 (assuming this hasn't been changed with the Evo version, we tested only the original one) use the same door command (Shift+E 2) for both cargo doors and for the catering doors, and so it's normal they would be handled and requested together.

It uses the default Shift+E command for the main door and can't open the rear door, I've checked the GSX file and is all correctly configured as such.

In any case, as explained several times on the forum, whenever you seems to have a problem with an airplane that you can't seem to open its door, it would be enough to put the following code:

code = 0

in the relevant Exit in the GSX.CFG, this will force GSX to ignore that door open/closed status.

Hi virtuali, just to let you know, on the Evolution ...
Shift+E = main exit
Shift+E 2 = left rear exit
Shift+E 3 = right service doors (both front and rear together)
Shift+E 4 = both cargo doors

The GSX models all line up very well in any case. Apologies to RayP, did not mean to hijack your topic.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:02:27 pm by bud7h7 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 01:19:04 pm »
Ok, so they changed controls in the Evo version, since they are all standard FSX commands, it should be very easy to fix this with the GSX airplane configuration editor, for example:

[exit1]
code = 1

[exit2]
remove = 1

[exit3]
remove = 1

[exit4]
code = 2

[service1]
code = 3

[service2]
code = 3

[cargo1]
code = 4

[cargo2]
code = 4

bud7h7

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 08:02:52 pm »
The problem with the CS737 (1.0) is Shift+E 2 controls the left cockpit window, and some GSX.cfg files have code = 2 for a particular door.
Just change the 2 to 0 or use the correct code:

code = 1 ... exit 1
code = 3 ... cargo1
code = 4 ... cargo2

code = 2 ... do not use

My 732 .cfg

[aircraft]
nosegear = 9.0
refueling = 1
absoluteheights = 1

[exit1]
pos = -1.7 7.9 2.45 4.0