Author Topic: Continuous Couatl automatic updates during the last 10-15 days  (Read 3154 times)

cptawsom

I don't know where to put this thread, so I put it here. If someone believes there was a more suitable place, please move it there.

During the last 10-15 days, every time I start FSX after some time in the evening (let's say somewhere around after 16:00 UTC), the Couatl update dialog pops up saying there is an update available.

I tell it to proceed and install the update, and then the next day, the same happens all over again.

This was not happening before, but only during the last 10-15 days. I find difficult to believe that something regarding Couatl has been updated every single since then.

FSDreamTeam software installed and bought:
- no GSX
- Sceneries:
----> Chicago O'Hare KORD
----> Dallas KDFW
----> Geneva LSGG
----> Honolulu PHNL
----> Las Vegas KLAS
----> Los Angeles KLAX

I have no FSDT demos installed (ie everything installed is purchased and fully activated through the manager), and all six airports have been assigned Aerosoft AES credits (but this should make any difference since it is a different product from a different company).

What is going on?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time.

PS: Last time I checked, I have not entered into a groundhog-day loop.

(that is an attempt at humor)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Continuous Couatl automatic updates during the last 10-15 days
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 08:32:39 pm »
Something it's not normal, there have been a couple of updates, but surely not 10-15 and surely not every day.

It's possible something in your internet connection went wrong, so you got a wrong timestamp from the server, so your recorded last date of update is wrong on your system. You can try to fix this, by editing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatladdons.ini

and remove the [liveupdate] section and the lines belonging to it.