Author Topic: Park me window  (Read 3740 times)

rsvette12

Park me window
« on: May 05, 2012, 11:53:04 pm »
Just purchased GSX very nice guys 3 questions 1.) Park me window keeps popping up for no reason how do I get rid of this also 2.) KBOS pushback not available at 1 of the jetways not sure about that also 3.) I have dirk addon trucks it appears with the gsx both pushback tugs are visible at the sametime anyway to fix that, thank you.

Regards, Rich

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Park me window
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:58:12 am »
Just purchased GSX very nice guys 3 questions 1.) Park me window keeps popping up for no reason how do I get rid of this

Parkme window will surely not appear for "no reason", but only if you press the ParkMe key combination. If you install GSX as the last thing you do, its installer should disable ParkMe but, if you install a scenery after it, using an old installer, it will reinstall it. You can fix this by removing the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\parkme folder, if you have one.

2.) KBOS pushback not available at 1 of the jetways not sure about that also

As explained, many times already on the forum, GSX respects the Pushback preference as set in the AFCAD so, if the AFCAD of the scenery says "None", there will be no Pushback. That's why there's a "Customize this parking position" option in GSX, were you can override such things, like Pushback preference, without having to edit the AFCAD.

3.) I have dirk addon trucks it appears with the gsx both pushback tugs are visible at the sametime anyway to fix that, thank you.

If you used the most current version of the installer, it should have removed them automatically. Have you seen such message at the end of the install ?

rsvette12

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 04:17:43 pm »
1. Solved that I changed the shortcut key so I just put it back to original

2. No problem understand

3. I just installed your latest installer last night fom site and yes it did say it removed them but it did not, the dirk tug is still there - you know what I will just remove the model from the simobjects folder that will fix it  :)

Thanks for the help and a great program Sir
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:28:19 pm by rsvette12 »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 06:05:33 pm »
Didn't the Dirk program come with an uninstaller?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

rsvette12

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 06:10:07 pm »
Hi Bruce it does I would assume but I luv this program a bit expensive but very nice no worries just cut out the stuff I can do without and store somewhere else for safe keeping, thnaks.

Regards, Rich