Author Topic: receive today,Esellerate error 25007, i dont change any hardware on my pc?  (Read 3997 times)

feer

Esellerate error 25007
i dont change anything on my rig any ideas umberto and rest of the team
i have to activate again all my scenerys regards feer...
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
That message might appear even if you don't physically change component but, depending on the mainboard, a bios update or a ide drivers update or overclocking might trigger it. Changing very low level drivers (like going from Ide to Ahci drivers) might also cause the system to get a new hardware ID.

However, fact you had to reactivate, doesn't necessarily mean you *consumed* one of your activations, because the activation system recognizes between minor or major system changes.

The only time you should worry, is if you get the message about having used all your activations, that would be the ONLY time you ever need to contact us.

Don't forget that, if the last activation was granted less than 90 days earlier, the oldest activations will be reclaimed to make space for new ones, even if you used all your 6 and without having to contact us.

Is really difficult, with all these safety measures in, to end up without activations left.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:17:19 pm by virtuali »

feer

thanks umberto i see btw i dont remeber make any update on my pc but i see you explanation many thanks regards feer....
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

BORRONI

Same problem for me !

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Same problem for me !

See my reply above. There's no "problem", the program works correctly, it's just on some system, your pc has reported a different hardware id, for some reason, being overclock, bios update, drivers update (not "all" drivers, some might be more sensitive than others, like low-level ide or network card), but this will never prevent to use the product, just confirm your activation and the message will disappear.