Author Topic: Cargo loader truckes no longer appear at ase enabled airport.  (Read 6024 times)

Flightsimmer747

I disabled the cargo and staircase door from ase cfg tool. I also changed the "delete default vehicles for ase" in fsuipc to NO but yet i get the ase moving jetway and no gsx cargo loaders for my leveld 767?

What can be the problem.
If it has to do with intelliscene file why does it happen. I haven t altered any settings in gsx.cfg all default.

Plane im using is leveld 767. Ase enabled Tncm airport. And gsx to be used where parking has a gate.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cargo loader truckes no longer appear at ase enabled airport.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:45:02 am »
I disabled the cargo and staircase door from ase cfg tool. I also changed the "delete default vehicles for ase" in fsuipc to NO but yet i get the ase moving jetway

If you mean AES, all of this are entirely unrelated to GSX. The only thing that it would matter to GSX is the "delete default vehicles for aes" option which, if enabled, might result in ALL GSX vehicles being removed from a parking, not just the loaders.

If it has to do with intelliscene file why does it happen. I haven t altered any settings in gsx.cfg all default.

The intelliscene file is not read if the airplane is already supported by GSX, which is the case of the Level-D 767 so, it can't be a problem. However, the GSX.CFG file, instead, takes the highest precedence so:

- First be sure you don't have a GSX.CFG file, which is not needed for the Level-D. Remove any GSX.CFG files (if you have them) in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes\LevelD and/or in the FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes\LevelD folders

- If that doesn't fixt it, try at a different airport, it might simply a problem of a missing livery for that vehicles.

Flightsimmer747

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 09:50:57 pm »
Ok thanks. Is it safe to remove the whole virtuali folder? Would it not rebuild itself. I understand i ay lose any airport modifications?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 01:22:11 pm »
It's best you remove only the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder so you won't lose your settings and airports customizations, but only the airplane configurations.

Flightsimmer747

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 11:22:09 pm »
Ok so having removed the airplane folder didn't fix it. If its looking at the intelliscene for the level d 767 than perhaps the cargo loader doors have been disable through ASE CFG hence no vehicles appearingfrom GSX.

Crashdive

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 11:32:50 pm »
whatever you disable in AES will also be disabled in GSX.
to get your doors/exits back, enable them in AES, fire up your boarding/deboarding procedure in GSX and see if your happy with it.
If you are, fire up AES Help again and this time disable what you don't want in AES.

remember one important thing: whenever you update GSX, the plane will revert to the AES config state.

Flightsimmer747

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 11:44:40 pm »
I agree but say i want the loaders from gsx and i disable in ase then the gsx vehicles go away too. Its not in fsuipc because that setting is already on no for delete behicles with ase.
What i beleive Umberto was trying to say is that the level d does not need a gsx cfg file but that is not the case if using ase. If using ase a cfg for gsx should be created in order to show the exits to the program. I'nm playing around with it and its exactly as i say. Having a gsx cfg is much better than just using the intelliscene which removes vehicles when ase cfg disables them. Clearly im trying to have one of the two and not overlap two sceneries.

Crashdive

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 12:46:34 am »
I don't quite get you...  if you just want the GSX loaders, then just call the GSX loaders and not the AES loaders

Flightsimmer747

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 01:09:05 am »
Upon installation and with the 767 when you ask for the loaders in gsx but ase is configured to no show the loaders basically disabling them, then no gsx loaders will appear either until your exits are configured in the gsx editor upon saving a cfg file then the loaders of gsx will appear, without a cfg fole from gsx the doors are not activated if you want to run jetway of ase and loaders of gsx.

I was told to remove the gsx cfg file but that does not work.
And if ase loaders are active than the two overlap each other.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 10:14:22 am »
With the Level-D 767, that is an internally supported airplane, the intelliscene file won't matter, since the priority is a follows:

- If there's nothing else better, the aircraft.cfg is used

- If there's an intelliscene, it will be used instead of the aircraft.cfg

- If the airplane is internally supported by GSX, that data will be used instead of the intelliscene

- If there's an user-made GSX.CFG file, that will be used instead of the internal GSX data