FS9 support > Los Angeles support FS9

[FIX INCLUDED] Missing roadway entry pylon night textures (and others)

<< < (2/4) > >>

CaptKornDog:
Does anyone know at least what file the night textures are contained in so I can check if I even have the correct file?

Thanks.

virtuali:
We'll have a look at it, sorry but we couldn't find much time for FS9 right now, but it will be looked at.

CaptKornDog:

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 23, 2012, 09:31:50 pm ---We'll have a look at it, sorry but we couldn't find much time for FS9 right now, but it will be looked at.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.

In the meantime, does anyone know where the night textures might be stored here for the pylons?  A file name, or list of file names that should come with the install?  Anything?

Thanks.

CaptKornDog:
My LAX texture file appears to have 182 files in it.  Can anyone compare with theirs and at least let me know if that's the correct number (so I can isolate if this is a corrupted file or if I'm missing a texture completely)?

Thanks.

pfragoso:

--- Quote from: CaptKornDog on July 06, 2012, 01:21:18 am ---My LAX texture file appears to have 182 files in it.  Can anyone compare with theirs and at least let me know if that's the correct number (so I can isolate if this is a corrupted file or if I'm missing a texture completely)?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Hi, I've found some time to look at FS9  ;)  

I can confirm my texture folder has 182 files and I have the same issue as you. (besides alignment problems on the ground polygon and some blurry textures, but I believe those are features we must accept as we are so fortunate to be blessed with a FS9 version of this scenery.

Best regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version