FS9 support > Las Vegas FS9

No Jetways

<< < (2/3) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: f14flyboy on April 18, 2012, 05:18:12 pm ---the self installer installed it into the wrong directory, I had to go in and move it to the proper directory and now all is fine...
--- End quote ---

It's not possible either the self-installer installed in the wrong directory, unless you had your FS9 registry key pointing to a wrong directory.

f14flyboy:
Sir, I'm not arguing the point, it installed in the wrong directory, I physically moved it to where it should be and and everything is fine, it didn't have anything to do with AES or another scenery. The installer pointed to the main FS9 Root directory, all i had to do was move it from the root directory in to the addon scenery folder and it worked flawless....

virtuali:

--- Quote from: f14flyboy on April 18, 2012, 05:46:56 pm ---it installed in the wrong directory
--- End quote ---

No, it didn't, and nobody ever reported this before.

--- Quote ---The installer pointed to the main FS9 Root directory
--- End quote ---

I've just ran the installer now and no, it doesn't do that, see the screenshot attached, my FS9 is installed into C:\FS2004 and, as you can see, files are installed inside the fsdreamteam\KLAS folder NOT in the root folder.

f14flyboy:
Sir,
Mine shows the the same thing, the only way the scenery worked with the jetways to move it from where it installs in to the addon scenery folder...my screenshot is just like yours...

http://www.ourfiestyferrets.com/Images/COA%20Pics/fsscr167.jpg

virtuali:

--- Quote from: f14flyboy on April 18, 2012, 06:09:58 pm ---Mine shows the the same thing, the only way the scenery worked with the jetways to move it from where it installs in to the addon scenery folder...my screenshot is just like yours...
--- End quote ---

This means the scenery WAS installed under the fsdreamteam folder NOT in the FS9 root folder as you said.

Now, you are probably having an entirely different problem, NOT the scenery was installed in the "wrong folder", the folder was correct, but it wasn't added to the Scenery Library so, by moving into the "Addon Scenery", it worked because that folder is already active.

Again, this shouldn't happen, unless you had an error in your scenery.cfg, that prevented the scenery to be added to the Scenery Library automatically, which is what the installer does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version