Author Topic: Just as that and GSX is gone?  (Read 5254 times)

Gelith

Just as that and GSX is gone?
« on: April 17, 2012, 07:08:30 pm »
Hia guys! Had fun with GSX these days, bought it 2 days ago and it works great!

Soo, yesterday i installed my Cloud 9 Bergen again, and tought it would be cool to have GSX there.
Start at the airport with the NGX, press ctrl + f12(Yes this has worked before) But nothing.. Not a window nothing. I think: Ok, maybe Couatl was running from the earlyer run of FSX. Exits FS, ctrl + alt +del, and stop the Couatl.exe. Start again, but the same thing.

I check the alt menu in FS, and Couatl is there. But the only button now is "Key Mapping" I've not tested but i guess maybe C9 Bergen did this? It was working great before i installed Bergen. Maybe something you need to check?

Joakim

paul_smith_gw

Re: Just as that and GSX is gone?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:39:39 pm »
Try reinstalling addon Manager, Maybe somehow it got taken out of your DLL.XML file, that happened to me once when installing new software on top of GSX.

Gelith

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 10:11:18 pm »
I just downloaded GSX and installed it again, seems to run nice again now.

And now i got this one

couatl v2.0 (build 2307)
panic log started on Sun Apr 15 19:24:34 2012
Bglmanx disconnected prematurely

couatl v2.0 (build 2307)
panic log started on Tue Apr 17 22:30:55 2012
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\catering.py", line 277, in playCartSound
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'play'
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:33:26 pm by Gelith »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 10:57:56 am »
As requested many times already, when reporting a problem always, always, always include ALL the following:

- The airport used. If it's not default, what scenery is

- The gate used

- The airplane used

- The GSX operation selected

Gelith

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 04:02:36 pm »
As requested many times already, when reporting a problem always, always, always include ALL the following:

- The airport used. If it's not default, what scenery is

- The gate used

- The airplane used

- The GSX operation selected

ENGM - Oslo Gardermoen, Norway. The scenery is a freeware that has worked before on GSX( Norwegian Airports)
Gate 50, also worked before
Concorde from FSL.
- Had testet GSX with the CONC on GM, after reinstalling. After stopping the flight and on the main menu, a message comes up telling me to check a file. Where this message was standing.
---
The 1 post I'm sure was because Cloud 9 Bergen Flesland got installed.
Could not do any action, tried on several airports with several aircrafts.
A reinstall fixed so i could use GSX, but GSX seems to "crash" When back on the selection screen. A error comes up telling me that the reason stands in a file. The text is what u find over.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 04:39:43 pm »
ENGM - Oslo Gardermoen, Norway. The scenery is a freeware that has worked before on GSX( Norwegian Airports)

If a scenery is not default, you should give more precise information how to identify it.

After stopping the flight and on the main menu, a message comes up telling me to check a file.

Which file ?

A reinstall fixed so i could use GSX, but GSX seems to "crash" When back on the selection screen.

Please, clarify better what do you mean with "when back on the selection screen"

Gelith

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 07:47:33 pm »

If a scenery is not default, you should give more precise information how to identify it.
Correction on my last post: http://www.flightsim.no/fsno/filbibliotek/fsx/scenery/europa/norge/1296.html Airports Of Norway. As said this worked w/o problem before i installed Cloud 9 Bergen. No doubt Flesland fcked something up, thats what u have to check.

After stopping the flight and on the main menu, a message comes up telling me to check a file.

Which file ?

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Couatl.err

A reinstall fixed so i could use GSX, but GSX seems to "crash" When back on the selection screen.

Please, clarify better what do you mean with "when back on the selection screen"
Ehm, after exiting a flight? And back to the screen u choose airport etc.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 07:48:52 pm »
When you install something older, like Cloud9 ENBR, it's best you install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager after it. Try to do that.