Author Topic: GSX and AES  (Read 3963 times)

thomas888b

• Fly UK
GSX and AES
« on: April 10, 2012, 12:55:11 pm »
I have AES in use at Heathrow, and as far as I am aware need to use it to get the Jetway to attach to the Aircraft, however, now I have GSX, I am getting two back door staircases, Four baggage unloaders, and two Marshals. Do you know how I can rectify this problem? I also have to go into both to select prepare for pushback. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
Thanks,
Tom

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and AES
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 07:03:23 pm »
Use the AES airplane editor to remove the doors you don't want double services to show. This, if you want to be serviced by GSX.

OR, disable EGLL entirely from GSX, which means only AES will work there. How to disable an airport in GSX is explained in the manual.

thomas888b

• Fly UK
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:06 pm »
I'd like to stick with GSX, so I'll look into this, can't do it now though, as I'm inbound to EGLL.

booforty

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 11:02:43 am »
Thomas, you can also disable Heathrow in the AES menu, so that you just get GSX.

However, this may mean you have no moving jetways available, not even the default ones, but try it.  I had to uninstall AES completely to get my default moving jetways back at UK2000 EGLL v2.  The default moving jetways marry up pretty well with my aircaft doors and the GSX animation is superb.

thomas888b

• Fly UK
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 12:49:29 pm »
Thanks for that, i think I'll look into it. I prefer GSX to AES, so this seems like a good plan.