Author Topic: baggage loader it not appears on fsx  (Read 15588 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: baggage loader it not appears on fsx
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 09:13:13 pm »
Is the parking customization window blank (showing no airport and no afcad) on a default airport too ?

ApacheHunter

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 09:20:21 pm »
I'm gonna check that as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I thought I maybe had to update the software to resolve the issue, so I downloaded the addon manager from www.fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon-manager. However, the problem got worse because whenever couatl.exe was launched, it came up with a message that some kind of debugging software is running on my machine. Now GSX wouldn't work at all, so I completely removed GSX and the addon manager and now I'm just hoping it will work again after a reinstall...

Do you maybe know what causes this debugger message? I don't know of such software running on my machine. It even came up with the message when I booted Windows in safe mode!

ApacheHunter

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 11:08:41 am »
Alright, the debugger error has now gone completely; many thanks for that!! Also, the customization now shows the airport and AFCAD I'm using. However, the baggage loaders still don't show up.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 11:16:23 am »
Also, the customization now shows the airport and AFCAD I'm using. However, the baggage loaders still don't show up.

As already asked in the previous message, does it happen on a default airport too ? If yes, please specify exactly on which (default) airport, which gate and which airplane you tested it.

ApacheHunter

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 11:19:46 am »
I'm sorry to bother you again! Yes, it did happen at default airports too, but I saw a vehicle update here on the forums and decided to install it. Now the baggage loaders appear again! :D I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Should anything be wrong again, I'll tell you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 03:34:14 pm »
As I've said:

please specify exactly on which (default) airport, which gate and which airplane you tested it.

ApacheHunter

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 05:14:48 pm »
So far I tested it at Aerosoft's Amsterdam X gate D57 and Aerosoft's Innsbruck, with the PMDG 737NGX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 05:18:06 pm »
As I've said:

please specify exactly on which (default) airport, which gate and which airplane you tested it.

You said it happens on default airports too so, which ones exactly ?

ApacheHunter

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 12:39:25 pm »
Like I said, I don't have the issue anymore since I installed the vehicle update and I can't recreate it now.

However, when I still had the problem I tested it at the following airports:
Aerosoft Amsterdam, gate D57;
Aerosoft Innsbruck;
Aerosoft London Heathrow, gates 420 and 421;
Berlin Tegel, several gates, this scenery: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=142811;
Default Brussels airport (EBBR), several small and medium gates.

The following aircraft were tested:
PMDG 737NGX, B738 model;
Default Boeing 737-800.

Other information than this I don't have. As I tested it with quite some sceneries, I assumed it happened everywhere so I didn't test it at any other default airports. I hope this information is of any value to you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 01:13:43 pm »
Like I said, I don't have the issue anymore since I installed the vehicle update and I can't recreate it now.

Other information than this I don't have. As I tested it with quite some sceneries, I assumed it happened everywhere so I didn't test it at any other default airports. I hope this information is of any value to you.

If the problem has been fixed with the vehicle updates, and you are not seeing it anymore, we can considered it fixed, right ?

ApacheHunter

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 02:34:49 pm »
I consider it fixed. ;) Many thanks!!