Author Topic: vehicle issues...  (Read 4316 times)

nik123

vehicle issues...
« on: April 07, 2012, 06:22:57 pm »
Hi, I have GSX let me start saying it is a wonderful product BUT when I use it Munich Germany (in trail mode) i park my plane at a tarmac and then request deboarding and everything shows up and works fine expect the stairs are invisible except the logo on the stairs and also when the bus comes over to pick up the passengers the bus is invisible expect the driver. Everything else works fine expect that.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: vehicle issues...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 06:39:51 pm »
Not a GSX problem but most likely an FSX tweak or setting that is causing issues. As discussed other times in the forum, try all the following:

- reset your FSX.CFG file to default, by removing it or moving to a different folder ( located at %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX )

- reset settings in the video card control panel to default

- be sure you don't use the "Adaptive Antialiasing" option, also called Transparency Antialiasing, because it causes issues partial scenery objects missing.

PresEVAIR

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 09:58:56 pm »
I have purchased GSX and have all the updates. The pushback truck comes up to the aircraft then disapears. The man on the pushback truck is still there. After pushback the truck reapears about 10 feet away from the aircraft. This is looking from a virtual cockpit. Any Ideas?

nik123

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 01:10:09 am »
Not a GSX problem but most likely an FSX tweak or setting that is causing issues. As discussed other times in the forum, try all the following:

- reset your FSX.CFG file to default, by removing it or moving to a different folder ( located at %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX )

- reset settings in the video card control panel to default

- be sure you don't use the "Adaptive Antialiasing" option, also called Transparency Antialiasing, because it causes issues partial scenery objects missing.
I have tried that but still nothing  :'(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 10:18:25 pm »
I have tried that but still nothing  :'(

Then I'm sorry, but the problem might be something in your FSX install which is still not right. Another user had a similar problem, and he fixed it by reinstalling FSX, perhaps there's an addon out there we don't know of, which causes this.