Author Topic: Baggage carts and amount of luggages being boarded question  (Read 3130 times)

Flightsimmer747

Baggage carts and amount of luggages being boarded question
« on: April 08, 2012, 07:11:54 am »
Hey team ,

1st off love the product. Great realism !

However i have a question in regards to luggage, currently to board my 767 it takes about 3 to 5 mins. I know we can adjust boarding passengers time but the baggage and cargo seem too fast. It boards about 3 carts at 3 luggages each. Anyway i can add more carts or more volume per cart? Im not expecting 200 luggages to go in but would like that feature to last longer.  I know size of plane makes it longer to begin with, but my 767 loads up pretty fast only 9 luggages. I find while i set up my plane i dont get to enjoy the eye candy that gsx has to offer!

Anyone agree?

Ps. Same goes for ULD cargo loader. Would love to see more than 1 truck with 3 carts attached arriving one after another at say cargo door 3, one finishes the other arrives or 1 truck with say 6 or 7 carts attached to the back to allow more cargo uld loaders on!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 07:22:37 am by Flightsimmer747 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage carts and amount of luggages being boarded question
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 10:12:54 pm »
Making longer baggage trains will complicate a lot things, because parking space will be more and more crammed. We'll might consider having trains doing multiple trips for future updates, instead.

Flightsimmer747

Re: Baggage carts and amount of luggages being boarded question
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 12:03:16 am »
Ok thanks, great idea for multiple trains.

Looking forward!